I love the online running journal that I use to track my running and activity. Each time I exercise or do a race, I just enter it into this online journal. The running journal is called Fittrend.com. Membership is free and it allows you to do many things pertaining to the fitness/health journey. The picture above shows all of my exercise for the month of January. This is the actual format that I see when I enter my running into the journal. Here are some of the neat things you can do with Fittrend.com’s running journal.
- You can log you running and other activity. It has a large list of different exercises that you can enter. As you can see on my chart, I have skiing and calisthenics.
- If you use a heart rate monitor, you can enter your HR info. and it will track it to produce a line graph that will demonstrate fitness and possible over-training.
- It allows you to enter your weight each time you log an activity. Then it will produce a graphical chart for your weight so that you can visually monitor progress, maintenance, etc. for your weight.
- It will track you performance differences in different weather.
- I will compile all of your information and show you a chart displaying time, miles, fastest pace, slowest pace, average pace, average distance run. All of these things and more.
This has been a great tool for me and just plain fun to fiddle around with. It is neat to see the charts of the different aspects of my exercise life. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day.