This page contains all of the questions and answers that I have received in my Q&A posts. There is a lot of good information in those posts so rather than letting them getting buried in the blog, I decided to make a page dedicated to the wonderful questions that iI have received. If you have a question that is not answered on this page, leave you question as a comment and I will do a post on it and put it up on the blog for all to see. Here are the questions that I have received so far (and there answers).
You can get updates on questions that are answered by subscribing here!
Click on the question to receive the answer:)
- How do you buy proper running and walking shoes?
- Is swimming better than running and vise-versa?
- How do you keep going in a workout when you want to quit?
- How do you balance you fitness life with being married?
- Do you have loose skin problems and would get surgery for it?
- How do you deal with unsupportive family and friends?
- How much weight do you want to lose?
- How many hours to you spend working on your blog?
- I read that you don’t have TV, is your wife cool with not having TV?
- What do you do when you have limited time to exercise?
- Do you tell everyone you see about how you lost 130 lbs?
- Does your wife exercise and eat healthy with you?
- Is low intensity exercise better than high intensity?
- How did you start running?
- Where did you get your inspiration for running and how long did it take you to build up to your first marathon?
- How did you deal with obstacles during your weight loss journey?
- How do you stay motivated with your running?
- How long did it take you to lose 130 lbs?
- What are some of your current and past weight loss struggles?
- What is your pre-race meal and what music do you run to?
- Do you worry about long term damage from running?
- How do you deal with the day-to-day weight loss boredom?
- How do you use a heart rate monitor for running?
- How to determine exercise intensity using the exertion scale?